gnome-shell extenstion page doesnt work with opera browser

hi, tried to upload LightOverview extenstion over the weekend from within opera browser and:
1. i could add zip file but
2. couldnt upload picture and
3. couldnt press submit button

Wonder if there is a chance to support opera in a future? That will be much appriciated.

Also since i tried to upload from opera about 2 times without success i switched to firefox - so i was in process of uploading extension and framework discovered that i already have out of date extension installed (i belive it was due to opera's two incomple uploads) - so out of curiosity i clicked link to upgrade extension but operation errored and left my hard drive wipped out of extension folder - not a good experience really especially when i had no backup since didnt expect anything like it - not sure if stopping version updates/increases for pending approval extensions and disabling upgrade link for such would be doable?

I am willing to help testing or providing more information in oder to address above.

Thanks for your help,
Greg