Re: Gnome Shell Extensions site

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 05:48:40PM -0600, Tyler Longren wrote:
> How can I go about helping to improve the Gnome Shell Extensions
> website? It needs a number of basic enhancements, like search and
> recent extensions to name a couple. I do PHP, SQL (many variants),
> HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
>
> Is there anything someone with my skill set could help with?

It use Django, the code is in extensions-web (see
http://git.gnome.org/), the developers hang out in gnome-shell-list and
the bugs are under the website product. Something like:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=website

Also, check out #gnome-shell on irc.gnome.org during USA working hours.

--
Regards,
Olav