Upload gnome-shell extensions

Hey everyone,

I really would like to build and post some extensions to the gnome3
shell. unfortunately the website https://extensions.gnome.org won't let
me upload anything. I already filed a bug, but it seemed to have
disappeared from bugzilla. Somehow I think there are new extensions
added after all. Which made me think that this probably is not a problem
of the website but maybe of my pc, or something like that. So could
someone please confirm that the upload for extensions on
https://extensions.gnome.org is really working and if so, and I'm still
facing problems is there any possibility to mail the extension to
someone instead of uploading it?
Thanks for your help so far. I hope I'm at the right address with this :-)

Good day everyone,

Phil