Re: New web development documentation

Andre-

I didn't see anyone answer your question yet, but I know that there are some files located in that directory that are still being referred to, including the friends pages.

I worked on moving those, and they are close, but I need some help with moving the donation form .wml files over to wordpress. If anyone has time to help, that would be great! :)

Christy

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 7:48 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
On Thu, 2012-02-16 at 08:03 -0700, Christy Eller wrote:
> Just want to keep everyone informed of some new web development
> documentation regarding www.gnome.org
>       * The git repository for www.gnome.org
>         (http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-web-www) has 2 branches:
>               * master
>                 (http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-web-www/log/)
>               * wptest
>                 (http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-web-www/log/?h=wptest) which links to http://wptest.gnome.org

Does that mean that the outdated "www.gnome.org" subdirectory in
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnomeweb-wml/tree/ should get removed (e.g.
request against "sysadmin" Bugzilla product)?
At least I was confused by its existence after the move to WP.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper