Re: Website(s) todo list

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 6:19 AM, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:

Oh, and thanks to the hard work from Christy, we finally managed to release the new Friends of GNOME page, that not only is integrated in the wordpress system, but also have a donation process that is a lot more straight forward and allows you to make a donation with a fewer clicks compared to before.
- Andreas

Thank you, Christy for all your hard work on this.  Believe it or not, but it's contributors like you that really make GNOME fun place to volunteer and work.

If you realized how much trouble we've had with web infrastructure through the years, you'll understand how awesome it is that you've worked so diligently on this project.

sri