Error in the example of Gtk::SpinButton (gtkmm)

I'm referring to the example located at:
http://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/3.3/sec-spinbutton.html.en

When I copy the example from that page, the result is very different than what it should be.

Basically I think that the Gtk::Box members should be Gtk::HBox and Gtk::VBox instead, as well as the need to remove any mention of "set_size_request". But I'm not sure how to change the page myself.

Can anyone tell me how, or just check it themselves?

Cheers
  Cluracan