Re: Website(s) todo list

Andreas:

While foundation.gnome.org is looking much better, it seems really hard
to find pages like:

http://www.gnome.org/foundation/governance/
http://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/
http://www.gnome.org/foundation/finance/
http://www.gnome.org/foundation/reports/
https://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard

And the voting section used to be part of fgo, but seems unlinked at
all from the fgo pages.  The voting section still seems to use the
old look and feel but is not listed on the TODO page:

http://vote.gnome.org/

So, I think the foundation section has some TODO's remaining.

Brian