GNOME Quarterly Report Q1/2012
- From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- To: marketing-list gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org, usability gnome org, gnome-bugsquad gnome org, gnome-web-list gnome org
- Subject: GNOME Quarterly Report Q1/2012
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 16:21:19 +0200
it's time again for a quarterly GNOME report to let community and
companies know what has been going on between January and March 2012.
Please update your section for Q1/2012 here:
The list of potential teams and writers:
* Board and Executive Director - Karen Sandler
* Bugsquad - Andre Klapper
* Membership and Elections Committee - Tobias Mueller
* GNOME User Groups - ???
* Accessibility Team - Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias, Joanmarie Diggs
* Outreach Program for Women - Marina Zhurakhinskaya
* Localization - Petr Kovar
* Documentation - ???
* Web - Andreas Nilsson, Vinicius Depizzol
* Google Summer of Code 2012 - ???
* Marketing - ???
* Sysadmin - ???
* Design - ???
* Conference planning: GUADEC, GNOME.asia? - ???
If you do not have time, please consider delegating the task!
There are some sections that do not have writers yet - please fill your
name in on the wiki if you could write a summary. It really does not
have to be long!
I also assume that every writer welcomes help and input (that's why I
also send this to corresponding mailing lists).
We would like to finish the Q1 report before by May 11, 2012.
Thanks for your help,
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
] [Thread Prev