Problem with page to submit gnome-shell extensions

Hello there,

I have noticed a problem with the page to submit gnome-shell extensions
since I have been trying to upload one myself. Link to the page:
https://extensions.gnome.org/upload/

The process would get stuck on the second step where you are prompted to
provide an icon, description, etc. When you click the button to submit
the extension, nothing happens and there is no feedback as to what is
going on.

At first I thought it was my Firefox Noscript extension (although it was
disabled for the gnome.org domain), but the problem persisted after
disabling it and the same thing happened with Chromium.

I then checked the code of the page and found out that the extension was
indeed submitted. But since I had tried several times, I submitted it
six times and they are all pending review. :O

Could anyone please check whether there is anything wrong with the page
or is it just me?

Thanks and regards,
Agus

P.S.: Also, I would appreciate it if anyone could also delete all the
versions I submitted except the last one. The extension page is this:
https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/275/edge-flipping/