git.gnome.org/browse/gnomeweb-src?

For the sake of future generations. :)
With more and more source material piling up on both mine and Vinicius hard drives for the graphic assets, fonts etc of www.gnome.org (and subpages, mockups-in-progress etc), I think we need to have a good place to put it in case of hard drive failures, or if someone gets run over by a bus so it's still possible to add a bunny to a footer without having to trace a bitmap or something horrible like that. There is currently at least some stuff in the gnome-design gitorious instance [1]. This could move to the new github repo [2], but I would actually opt for storing it on gnome.org itself. git.gnome.org/browse/gnomeweb-wml/src won't really work, because it wants to build everything all the time and there are those pesky makefiles, but maybe a new repo called gnomeweb-src
Thoughts?

1. https://gitorious.org/gnome-design/gnome-design/trees/master/www
2. https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-web (long story short; gitorious is _really_ unreliable)

- Andreas