Re: A remark about the reference of GTKmm

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

We, on this list, deal with GNOME web site design and infrastructure
and not necessarily content of developer documentation.

Please contact gtkmm-list gnome org and gnome-doc-list gnome org who
will be able to be of more help.

Cheers,
Peter