Re: Hello World!

Mateus,
Sadly for you (an me as a Plone dev) you're a bit late, they've decided on Wordpress. Perhaps we can look around for another project ;)

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org> wrote:
El dj 03 de 02 de 2011 a les 20:31 -0300, en/na matzenh gmail com va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Mateus Zenaide, I am Brazilian. I joined the list and would
> like to help somehow. I'ma web developer and I use in my work, python,
> zope and plone. I can help in any way?

Sadly, for you and me at least, by now the current plan is to ship GNOME
website with WordPress instead of Plone, so you should better learn php
if you want to help on the website :)

Cheers,

> (I already contributes to the translation of gnome to pt-br)
>
> what version of plone used?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Mateus Zenaide Henriques

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net