From: Claessens Vincent <claessensv skynet be>
Date: 2011/2/4
Subject: Re: Hello World!
To: "matzenh gmail com" <matzenh gmail com>

Hi Mateus,
As told to the Gnome people, I'm retired and I use computers since puncards !
I purchased my first "PC" (a pseudo 8 bits with cassette recorder) already in 1979  (bc, of course).
I would like to learn the basics of Gnome system.
Where can I find them ?
Thks beforehand for tips.
Vincent

Hi,

My name is Mateus Zenaide, I am Brazilian. I joined the list and would like to help somehow. I'ma web developer and I use in my work, python, zope and plone. I can help in any way?

(I already contributes to the translation of gnome to pt-br)

what version of plone used?

Thanks

--
Mateus Zenaide Henriques