Re: Broken Link

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 22:14, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
> There's been a broken link on www.gnome.org since release day.
> It was reported in Bugzilla twice.

Hey, Shaun! Thank you for pointing out. I just fixed the links and
added comments to the bugs.

> Who is responsible for maintaining the new site? I'm all for
> having WordPress manage our site to make it easier to adapt
> and make changes. But only if it means we actually maintain
> it and make changes.

Currently there are some persons with access to wordpress
administration, including me, aday, andreasn, jimmac, garret, lucasr,
fcrozat, ovitters, pcluter and sumanah. We really should update soon
GnomeWeb on wiki to include the list of members who have access to
admin and other informations regarding the website.

Besides this, I'll get in touch with bugmaster gnome org to add me as
website developer[1] to get notifications on new bugs.

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=website

Thank you!

--
Vinicius Depizzol <vdepizzol gmail com>