orphan pages on live.gnome.org

It seems that some useful pages on the GNOME wiki (live.gnome.org) are orphaned: there are no links to them from within the wiki itself and so they're hard to find.  I don't know how many such pages exist because there seems to be no way to get a list of all Wiki pages, but several times I've found such pages via Google searches.  Here's one I found just today, for example, and wished I had found it before:

https://live.gnome.org/RandR

Two things would help here:

1) Some way to list all pages on the wiki.  Could it be that this exists but I just haven't figured out how yet?  If so, I think it's hard to find, since I've spent quite a bit of time looking for this and haven't found it.

OK - I just checked the MoinMoin documentation and found there should be TitleIndex page listing all pages.  I just tried visiting this at live.gnome.org and found the page is protected ("You are not allowed to view this page"), so perhaps this has been intentionally disabled - is that so?

2) A systematic effort to make sure that every page in the wiki is linked to from at least one other page, so that users have a chance of discovering it. It seems that the ResearchAndDevelopment page is a start in this direction.

I might be willing to help out incrementally with (2), and I think others would too, but without (1) it's hard to even know which pages are orphaned and need organizational help.

adam