Re: Plone status

Yes!

Actually just like http://plone.org/products which already does the same
for Plone products (plug-ins, add-ons wherever you want to call them :D)

That's one of the big wins we will have if we end up using Plone. But as
you can see on the link I pointed before, there are dozens of products
with lots and lots of really interesting functionalities.

Cheers,

El dj 11 de 11 de 2010 a les 13:48 -0500, en/na David Bain va escriure: