Re: split up work

Hi,

El ds 06 de 11 de 2010 a les 21:49 +0100, en/na sven va escriure:
> hi all,
>
> maybe its handy to split up the work, since we are more than one, i
> thought we can work on different parts of the project ?

Sure! Divide and conquer :)

> since gil has now deliverance maybe he want to focus on this and i will
> do the production buildout and together with paulo documentation, cause
> i had a look on the gnome wiki ablout plone and its a bit outdated, just
> an idea .. so what you guys think ?

The first thing is to keep these discussions on gnome-web-list ;)

I'm fine working with Deliverance, but my top priority on the
(unexisting) TODO list is make the install script actually work (is on
[1] on module [2]) I have to take a closer look on how to pass a context
to call addPloneSite from Products.CMFPlone.factory. Any tips?

Cheers,

[1]
https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/gnomeweb-plone/wgo.installsite/trunk/wgo/installsite/installsite.py

[2]

--
gil forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net