art.gnome.org

http://art.gnome.org/backgrounds/

This doesn't work in Firefox on Ubuntu or Vista. The copyright is over the buttons and select boxes.  In fact I don't think this has ever worked for me with any version of Ubuntu on any computer for the last 2 years.

:)

The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential and
is intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorised disclosure,
copying or distribution of the contents is strictly prohibited.
Please reply immediately if you receive this e-mail in error and then
immediately delete it from your system.
Photo-Me International does not authorise the creation of contracts on its
behalf by e-mail.
All attachments have been scanned for viruses using regularly updated
programs. Photo-Me International cannot accept liability for any damage you
incur as a result of virus infection.