Web Team Meeting 23MAY2010 Minutes

Thank you to everyone who was able to make time for the meeting today,
especially on short notice.  Here are my notes from the meeting.

Please let me know if I forgot anything or something is incorrect.

Paul

Webhackers Meeting Minutes 23MAY2010

Goal is to have the Editors instance migrated to beta.gnome.org by July
1st:
      * Finalize the front page
      * Finalize the first version of content
      * Art bugs fixed
      * Paul to follow up with Alexandro for Sysadmin help

LAUNCH gnome.org: August 15th

Content:
      * Paul sent content recap out earlier today to web mailing list
              * 80% of content complete
              * Minor tweaking
              * 3 pages need to be written

Art:
      * Andreas and Vinicius to do a site review and recap Art action
        items / next steps to the mailing list
      * Andreas and Vinicius to work with Sven on needed CSS fixes

CMS
      * Sven Strack joined to help with Plone deployment
      * Lucas provided Sven with names of the original Plone developers
              * Sven to email them and CC Paul & Lucas to ask for an
                overview of current status and issues
              * Sven to do a test setup