Re: website design blockers

 On 06/20/2010 05:48 PM, Paul Cutler wrote:
On Sun, 2010-06-20 at 17:43 +0200, Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:
On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 13:13, Andreas Nilsson<nisses mail home se>  wrote:
  A while back I promised to come up with some website design blockers for
http://website-editors.gnome.org/

• Frontpage news items not columns
• http://website-editors.gnome.org/news
• More graphics needed to lighten up some content
• http://website-editors.gnome.org/support - sidebar style
• content (div#content) is not aligned with title nor the header
• there are also modifications vdepizzol did in the css to make the footer
don't break when you're zooming the page, but he couldn't find a way to put
the updates is the plone template.
• Styling: foundation.gnome.org, library.gnome.org, gnomesupport.org/forum,
mail.gnome.org, live.gnome.org, projects.gnome.org, gnome.org/friends -
these needs visual updates

If we get these out of the way, the new website should be ready from a
visual design perspective.

- Andreas
With respect to foundation.gnome.org, gnome.org/friends etc. wouldn't
it be the easiest to just do these as in the same plone instance.

Jaap
Yes, I would recommend those two sub-domains use the same theme.  I can
check with the Board if they want the Foundation sub-domain themed
different, but in the short term I think it would be better to just get
it updated, personally.
Sounds sane to me.
- Andreas