Re: When will my forum account be activated?

On Wed, 2010-06-23 at 11:13 +0200, Peter Steiner wrote:
> I registered myself for the forums at
>
> http://gnomesupport.org/forums/
>
> but still waiting for an account activation from the forum admins.
>
> How long does it take to get activated?
> Is there a direct email address for the admins?
>
> Thank you
> Peter

Hi Peter,

Unfortunately, the GNOME Support forms are run by the community are not
technically part of the GNOME infrastructure, so I can't answer your
question regarding  how long an account activation takes.

Looking at the member list, it appears that Stro is an admin, his
contact information is here: