Gnome Hacks

Hi there,

I have maintained the "Gnome Hacks" website (gnome-hacks.org) since I
created it back in 2003. The site has a number of user-contributed tips
and tricks for using Gnome, and receives around 60 visits per day.

Unfortunately I am no longer able to support and host the site, so I am
emailing the list to ask if someone is willing to take it over. I can
provide all the source code (it's written in PHP and uses a MySQL
database) and data required to get the site up and running elsewhere. I
will also hand over the domain name to the Gnome Foundation.

Please get in touch if this is of interest.

Regards,

Gavin Brown.