Re: Lack of dates on www.gnome.org

Hi Oskar,

2009/9/24 Oskar Berggren <oskar berggren gmail com>:
> Hi,
>
> There seems to be a big lack of dates on www.gnome.org:
>
> "Latest news" section on front page - no date.

True. We just need to define the standard way of placing dates on the
news entries. It could go just under the title in small font and
italic.

> Gnome 2.28 release notes, as linked from "latest news" - no date.

Ditto.

> Press release about release of gnome 2.28 - no date.
>

> At the very least I would expect the press release to contain an
> easily visible date (not embedded in the text) providing info about
> when the press release was made.

I have just added "September 23, 2009 —" at the beginning of the GNOME
2.28 press release.

> Dates in the release notes would be nice too.

It's a bit too late to add date to the release notes because this
would involve adding more strings for translation. But I think we
should have dates on future release notes.

Cheers!

--lucasr