Re: wgo status?

2009/9/8 Carsten Senger <senger rehfisch de>

--On Dienstag, September 08, 2009 13:20:42 +0200 johannes raggam
<raggam-nl adm at> wrote:

from the cms team we have some layout polishing tasks left as well as
some improvements to language specific issues and probably much which i
don't think about yet. there is a TODO.txt file in the buildout which
can be used to add more TODO's and tasks (see:
https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/gnomeweb-plone/buildout/trunk/TODO.t
xt )

Updating that TODO would be the very helpful!

Sorry for last two blank emails, they were from my "smart"phone, sorry.

--
Davi Lima