Re: Content on the test site

Hey,

2009/5/18 Jaap A. Haitsma <jaap haitsma org>:
> Also can we move the plone site from plone SVN to GNOME git?

IMO, we should keep the repository that works better for the people
who are working on Plone during this cycle. If the current one works
better for them, I'm ok with that. If they prefer to move to GNOME git
now, we can work on that.

We'll have to move the code to GNOME git at some point anyway. This is
just about choosing the *when* if the best time to do it. I want to
avoid any distractions with infra stuff now.

Plone dudes, what do you think?

--lucasr