Re: www.gnome.org

Hi Thilo,

We're working hard to have a more dynamic and appealing website as
soon as possible. The plan is to have a beta version by the 2.28
release. See details here:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/TwoPointTwentyseven

The idea is not "just" about moving the website to Plone. It's about
putting together a refreshed presentation of GNOME and making it
easier to update the website. I'm trying to ensure that the people
working on Content, Design, and CMS are working towards a consistent
set of goals during this development cycle. So far, we're getting some
really good results.

You're welcome to contribute with opinions, suggestions, ideas,
content, design, etc.

Cheers!

--lucasr