Re: Reminder - Meeting Tomorrow (June 15), 21h UTC, #webhackers

Lucas,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the meeting tomorrow as I will be on an airplane.

For the Content team, I am behind in our deliverables:

* Content Structure:  The landing pages that will be included in the header are identified, and a first pass of sub-pages for each of those sections is done.  We need to identify the sub-pages missing that need to be included, such as the Friends of GNOME subpages (thank you page, etc)

* Wiki needs to be cleaned up to reflect the above, and better organize around 2.28 and 2.30 deliverables rather than the current page which is organized by Section (http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/TwoPointTwentyseven/Content#head-b3f35f41481fac92825b0a812964e7d73bfc0dcf)

* Claus has copied the first drafts available from the test site that were developed during the process 2 years ago to the wiki on all of the drafts pages, such as http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/TwoPointTwentyseven/Content/About (Thank you so much Claus!)

I am planning to call for feedback on Content Structure on the marketing list this week, and have the first two tasks done by the end of this coming weekend.

Please let me know what questions you have, and I apologize for the delay.

Paul