live.gnome.org contents license

Hello,

I think this is my first message here so hello everyone!

I'd like to discuss about the license of the Gnome wiki content.

I think that would be good set a license by default to the
live.gnome.org content.
So, this should do more easy and clear share the contents of the wiki.
(If you don't specify any license, you have all the rigths of the
content)

I think CC-by-sa 3.0 would be a good choice, because it has already
been choosen by our doc team for new documentation. (and by important
sites, like wikipedia)

Best regards,

--
Javier Jardón Cabezas