Re: [summary] "Gnome WGO site with Plone" project

Hi all - I'm really excited to see all the interest regarding wgo.  I
had spent some last night re-reading all the emails in this thread,
and I'd like to help with organizing the action items and figuring out
next steps.

I'm helping get the next release of GNOME Journal out the door
tomorrow, and once that's complete, I'll have some time this weekend.

Paul