Problem with Preferences at Gnome Live wiki

Hello,

I have problem with editing my Preferences.  When I change something, fill the Password field and click Save, I'm shown a message "Passwords don't match!". When I change something and than fill both Password and Password repeat fields or none of them and than click Save, than after a long time I'm shown a message "This email already belongs to somebody else.".

my login: OndrejPelech

thanks for help

best regards

Ondrej Pelech

ps: I'm pretty sure, that the password I keep entering is correct