Re: GnomeWeb-Plone update

Ok..  So I'm going to try get Murray or Ramon or someone to give us commit access so we can begin applying some patches to the current buildout; especially and specifically the xml for the main menubar.

Jaime, can we begin work on the portlet piece, i'll provide more details and try to be around early mornings when I get in tonight.. Johnathan if you are going to work on the CSS/Kupu stuff can you just ping me sometime this week so I know where I can help with that this weekend or come around and help out with the portlet stuff.

If we can get some more hours in this weekend that would be excellent, before we check anything in i'd live us all to review each others stuff if that's ok. For instance, I know this weekend when we were doing the actions stuff it was working for Jaime but not for myself from a fresh checkout.

That said see you guys this Saturday, if anyone has any questions just ping me at the regular places.

-C