Re: JOINING

On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 01:42 +0200, Moustafa Zaza wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I'm a 19 years old student at faculty of computers and information at
> Cairo University. I want to join you in developing/maintaining the
> gnome.org website.
> I worked as a web developer and web designer for a hosting company.
> I'm currently working on a remake for websites of 2 Egyptian
> universities. I use Joomla and Drupal for most of my projects.

I think the best thing a technical person can do at the moment is try to
fix bugs that people have reported:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=website

Here is some information about the websites in our svn:
http://live.gnome.org/Sysadmin/WebSites?highlight=(gnomeweb\-wml)

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com