Re: GnomeWeb-Plone update

On Tue, 2008-10-07 at 18:12 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Would a hackfest on the website help? There's an opportunity to have one
> next month in Italy (really short notice :/). There will even be some
> Plone people:
> http://www.openplans.org/projects/bolzano-plone-sprint/project-home

(Tuesday November 11th, to Thursday 13th)

Maybe. Let's see who says they can be there. Would the GNOME foundation
pay travel and accommodation costs for people (such as Christopher,
Ramon, and Jaime Hewitt) to go there?

However, I don't personally think that the Plone system is something we
can rely on any more. In the next few days I will start extracting
(documenting and archiving) the agreed structure and content that we had
in it.

I doubt that any major alternative is going to happen in the next few
weeks, so obviously there's a small chance that we could re-adopt a
working system if it appears.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com