Re: Plone: Status, preparing a first release, SVN changes

Carsten,
Thank you for all this work. This project is becoming more and more
approachable. I'm glad that you have invested all these hours in
whipping this thing into shape. Looking forward to a more approachable
project and hope to be able to contribute in the near future.