plone: changes to buildout-dependencies and wgo.installsite

Hi all,

I have switched wgo.installsite's contentim-/export from using GenericSetup (portal_setup) to collective.plone.gsxml. GenericSetup's setuphandler for content does not handle binary data (images, files) and References between content. gsxml does.

I also added two convinience-views <sandbox>/@@wgo-import and /@@wgo-export to im- and export all content of a sandbox and a script to update an svn working copy with the content exported from a sandbox.

This change introduces new dependencies that are not handled by the buildout:
- lxml (that implies libxml2 and libxslt)
- the python-bindings for libxml2.

There is plone.recipe.lxml, that installs lxml, libxml2 and libxslt, but it compiles all of them everytime buildout runs. That takes minutes. More important, it does not install the python-bindings and I can't get it to.

To meet the dependencies

- install python-libxml2 and python.lxml (on Ubuntu Hardy) if you use
  the system's pyhton,

or

- install the python bindings for libxml2 in the python-installation you
  use:

    - get libxml2_ 2.6.x >= 2.6.28
    - untar and cd into the python-subdirectory
    - run `/path/to/the/used/python setup.py install`

- install lxml::

    `/path/to/the/used/python's/easy_install lxml

..Carsten

.._libxml2: http://xmlsoft.org/downloads.html