Re: Old site

Hello list,

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Frederic Peters <fpeters 0d be> wrote:
Jaime Hemmett wrote:

You may want to capture a project page:
 http://147.83.5.25:9673/wgo/en/products/epiphany/

[my capture: http://www.0d.be/captures/gnome-web-plone-projects-epiphany.png]

The Products section was, substantially, under my responsibility. The design was made by me with not much input from the community. However, the page templates and CSS should work with any version of Plone and PloneSoftwareCenter.

TODO:
* See if they really work with the latest PSC version
* Fix some CSS misbehaviour (I supposed the "project logo" was 32x32, for example: I see it's not the case. So we should either use 32x32 images or bring that on another place in the page)
* Fix the navigation: right now it overrides the normal navigation by registering a different view for all the "content" interfaces of PSC. It does not work for the home page as we should apply a marker interface to that one (through ZMI or GS if possible)

Does that section still needs to be there with those features or it has been scrapped? We should also make that a different module. Unluckily I didn't had much time to do so. I will see if I have time soon to overlook the issue. In case someone decides to take the task in his own hands he can feel free to contact me even privately.

Best regards,

--
Simone Deponti
- Oh wait, which ones are we Linux guys again, Rebels or Empire?