Re: New Friends of GNOME website

У чет, 28. 08 2008. у 12:09 -0600, Stormy Peters пише:

> Are there any design gurus, html wizards or just interested people on
> this list that would like to help? I've attached our thoughts so far.

Hi Stormy,

If there is no somebody who already volunteered for it, once design is
ready I can convert it to HTML/CSS markup.

I guess that we will use standard header/footer for all gnome.org
websites, but there is a lot of freedom with what we can do in content
layout.

For collaboration on content copy-writing, my guess is that our wiki
should work.

Regards,
Goran Rakic