Re: I'm Willing to Help With Plone + GNOME

Hi Jonathan, I don't have much if anytime however I plan to get back to you as soon as I can. Essentially you can pull the plone3 module from svn.. i've made changes to that but I would have to put something together.. If you pull that down the only thing that really needs to be done is the portlet work.. Ahhh i'll try to be responsive as humanly possible; if you want to setup a day to ask questions and hack I'm willing to do so; it seems it has been a battle for people to show up besides myself thus far.

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnomeweb-plone/trunk/

If you need my immediate repsonse, help etc send to christopher warner nymag com. Again, if you want to setup a day, weekend to hack let me know I can set aside time only for the next weekend or two after that fashion week hits and i'll be completely unresponsive for a while.

Thanks,
-C