Re: I'm Willing to Help With Plone + GNOME

El 08/08/2008, a las 23:56, Jonathan Wilde escribió:

Hi!  Alexander Limi and Martin Aspeli mentioned that you needed some
help with the Plone + GNOME website.

I'm Jonathan and I'd like to help out with the development of the Plone
+ GNOME site. I primarily do Plone 3 theming and Plone 3 portlet
construction.

I'll have plenty of time to help out this week (school starts for me on
August 18).

cool

Before I start, I have a few quick questions:

  * Where is the code for this project located?  If it is in the GNOME
    SVN, which one of the repositories is it in?

http://svn.gnome.org/svn/gnomeweb-plone

  * What would be the best way to submit updated code?  Is there a bug
    tracker?

send a patch and we will commit it

  * What does the project need help with most?  Documentation?
    Theming? Portlets?

Christopher is who is now responsible of this project, he knows where help is needed.

I've already set up a buildout on my machine for development purposes,
so I'm ready to import existing files and start when I get these key
questions answered. :)

Thanks,
Jonathan