Nautilus Web Page

I've noticed that the Nautilus webpage is a couple years out of date.... :o

http://www.gnome.org/projects/nautilus/

I think the webpage for GNOME's file manager's should be kept reasonably up to date. I'm willing to help, if anyone is willing to give a little direction. Are there any plans for this and other core GNOME components that would affect a page update? For example, how are individual project pages going to be integrated into the new library.gnome.org. Also I'm not familiar with the general development flow of gnome.org webpages. Claudio Saavedra on desktop-devel said it usually involves getting a copy over SVN and making a patch. That's fine, but is there any other starter points or resources I should be aware of?

Thanks.

Steve