Re: lgo rfe

Hi Frederic,

Frederic Peters wrote:
> Stefan Kost wrote:
>
>> * can those big pictures for guides/reference/dev-tools on
>> http://library.gnome.org/devel/ be links too?
>
> This is unfortunately not that easy with current HTML markup, I tried
> to think about alternatives, without success.

Does the image comes from the css?

>> * on http://library.gnome.org/devel/references can you add the other GStreamer
>> docs too? It only has core-library, but not the plugin and utility libraries.
>
> Perhaps it should have a "GStreamer Stack" just like the "Telepathy
> Stack" section ? and it would list all documentations currently
> available from http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/

Yes, that makes sense.

>> * the navigation on the right should be in the same order as on the page.
>
> Fixed.
Thanks!

>> * what about making the top and right navigation positioned fixed, so that only
>> the content scrolls
>
> Right navigation is often too long to fit the browser window height;
> as for top navigation it would reduce precious vertical space for
> little benefit (and is hard to get right wrt header variable height).
> Nevertheless I modified the stylesheet on http://lgo.0d.be to have
> fixed top position, I am happy to get comments about it.

I like it. Except that on e.g.
http://lgo.0d.be/devel/glib/stable/
the navbox is pushed down by one line and one can see the content behind. I had
some trouble to get this right in the gtk-doc stylesheets.

I also meant to the right menu fixed on e.g.
http://lgo.0d.be/devel/references

>         Frederic

Stefan