Re: Release-notes images not updating

Le vendredi 14 septembre 2007, à 12:54 +0200, Murray Cumming a écrit :

> On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 17:43 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > For some reason, new versions of the (draft) 2.20 release notes
> > screenshots are not being installed on the server, though the text is
> > updating correctly.
> >
> > For instance, this screenshot
> > http://www.gnome.org/start/2.20/notes/en/figures/rnusers-eog.png
> > (Notice the "ISO Speed Rating" error) has been updated in svn:
> > http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnomeweb-wml/trunk/www.gnome.org/start/2.20/notes/docbook/C/figures/rnusers-eog.png
> >
> > When I do "make install" locally, the new versions are installed. Does
> > anyone have any idea why this isn't working on the server? I don't see
> > anything in the log about it:
> > http://www.gnome.org/updatelogs/gnomeweb-wml.out
>
> I still don't know why this is happening. Could someone please delete
> all the .png files from under start/2.20 so that they are reinstalled
> when the site is next updated?

I tried to do this, but the directories are not group-writable. A
sysadmin will have to do this.

Would it also be possible to remove the press release at
/usr/local/www/gnomeweb-wml/www.gnome.org/start/2.20/press_release/
(some people might try to guess the url) and all the index and
directories which seem to be related to a failed library.gnome.org in
/usr/local/www ?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.