New www.gnome.org delayed again.

I thought I should mention this on the mailing list. Quim and I agreed a
week or so ago that it would be impossible to deploy the new plone-based
website to coincide with the GNOME 2.20 release on September 19th.

Our major blocker at the moment is Ramon's lack of an svn account,
though there is other work that can be done even without that account.
Hopefully we will manage to deploy sometime before GNOME 2.22 is
released.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com