[Fwd: Errors on GTK website]

--- Begin Message ---
Hello

I received the following errors on this webpage:
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.4/screenshots.html

The errors are:

The requested URL /start/2.4/large/zeitgeist.png was not found on this
server.
The image “http://www.gnome.org/start/2.4/large/cy-nautilus-a-gedit.png”;
cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
The image “http://www.gnome.org/start/2.4/large/cy-nautilus.png”; cannot
be displayed, because it contains errors.
The image “http://www.gnome.org/start/2.4/large/cy-nautilus-a-gedit.png”;
cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
The image "http://www.gnome.org/start/2.4/large/iain.png”; cannot be
displayed, because it contains errors.

FYI: I'm on Debian Sarge, Mozilla 1.7 Suite.

I don't know who is responsible for it's maintainance, so please forward
this to the appropriate maintainer. Thank you.

Regards,

M.V. Wesstein
the Netherlands