Re: Moving the plone stuff into GNOME's svn

On Sun, 2007-10-07 at 11:00 +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 07, 2007 at 10:58:48AM +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > Ramon, have you done this? Do you have an account already?
>
> It was solved shortly after. His account name is ramonnb.

Great, then it's time to move the GNOME plone stuff from here to
https://lafarga.cpl.upc.edu/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/?rev=104&root=wgo#dirlist
here:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnomeweb-plone/trunk/
Could you do that, please, Ramon, and keep us updated?

I think we agreed to do some reorganization while doing that. For
instance, I think that the MainPage and gnometheme parts should both be
under trunk/ rather than having their own trunk/ directories. I think I
remember Ramon planning to make some other change to the MainPage idea
too.