Re: library.gnome.org index

Murray Cumming wrote:

> Could we have another library.gnome.org status report, please, so that
> people know what needs to be done, in case someone can help?

Thanks for following up on this.  I have been away for two weeks and
got back with a lot of work waiting for me; things should calm down
and I'll be back working on library.gnome.org.

 - language selection
 - sorting documents, some would go under the Developers tab (API
   references, what else?)
 - passing gtk-doc documents through an XSL to get them styled
 - misc improvements

And then the big things like annotation support.

        Frederic