That homepage, please

We need concentrated effort in the homepage, and a CSS zen master to
execute the plan until completion. Concept, functionality and
look&feel is already defined:

http://mihmo.livejournal.com/33555.html
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/LooknFeel
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/ComponentSelection
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/PageStructure

Ramon works on the backend functionality wikth Plone but he doesn't
touch CSS  / templating / graphic art/lego work.

+ comments I sent to Mairin's mockup and will resend to whoever picks the job.

We have discussed so much the homepage that we won't discuss more
until it is launched. As usual there is room of improvement but if we
get stuck in some issue we will opt for the straight solution.

C'mon, this is one of these rare opportunities to get a taste of GNOME fame.  :)