Re: questions about libxml

On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 21:22 -0700, Sunisa Staszewski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am downloading the libxml++-2.18.0.tar.gz and
> pkg-config 0.19/pkg-config-0.19.tag.gz and for both I
> unzip into my local directory and so far I can only
> run the ./configure but when I try to run make for the
> libxml I see “No targets specified and no makefile
> found” so for the pkg-config0.19 I get a lots of
> errors, so why’s that and where I can find the make
> file?

This is the wrong place for you question.

pkg-config relies on development packages installed on your system. YOu
can identify them in your local package manager (yum, synaptic, ...) as
there names end in '-dev' or '-devel'. You may find libxml++-2.XX is
already a package ready to install, so no compiling is needed.

sinzui is verizon net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.