Re: [wgo] Email notifications in Products and Success Stories

Hi Quim, all

I think that the current svn state of CMFNotification worths having a check out. I never used that product so far so I can't comment about how good it is, but Its README states it is Plone 2.5 compatible so I would try it out first before thinking about rolling up my own implementation of the functionality.

I probably can't work on it tonight, but I'll do my best to have a look at it ASAP.
Maybe someone else have experience with it?

--
David