Re: New www.gnome.org: Bugs

On Mon, 2007-07-09 at 01:51 -0400, Ricky Zhou wrote:

> Gah- sorry: I somehow made a bad signature on that last e-mail
> (apologies for the repeat).  Anyway, this one should be correct:
>
> Murray Cumming wrote:
> > We now have a "beta" version in the bugzilla website component. Please
> > start reporting problems there (even the obvious ones) so we can get
> > everything fixed.
> Hmm.. if I fix/address a bug in SVN, how would I close it/change its
> status (or would the submitter/somebody else have to do this)?

If you don't have rights to close bugs in our svn, please ask
bugmaster gnome org
If you don't get a quick response to that, try also asking in the
#bugsquad channel in the irc.gnome.org IRC server.

At the least, please just mention in a comment when something has been
fixed.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com